A World of On-Road Solutions
Since 2005, Poclain Hydraulics core technology and advanced innovations have enabled it to diversify the offer and serve on-road vehicles.
Poclain Hydraulics’ goal is to offer on-road vehicles efficient, economical and ecological solutions based on hydraulic technology.
Constant & Low Speed Drive CreepDrive
The CreepDrive system is a hybrid transmission for vehicles that work at very low speeds but travel at normal speeds on road. Vehicles equipped with CreepDrive feature two independent transmissions: the standard mechanical one and a hydrostatic one.
Shifting from one to the other is done by activating a switch. The mechanical transmission is used for traveling on the road, while its hydraulic counterpart
is used for working at low speed.
- Working speed is constant regardless of engine rpm
- Constant and low speed, even on uneven roads
- Easy installation and integration: light and compact to fit any mechanical transmission
- Remote control compliant
- Prevents brakes, clutch and transmission from wearing
- Working speed (hydraulic transmission): between 0 and 8 kph (5 mi/h)
- CreepDrive™ hydraulic motor (CDM)
- Max power : 40 kW
- Max speed : 200 rpm
- Max torque @ 100bar (@ 1000 PSI) : 4316 Nm (3183 lb.ft)
- Max pressure : 400 bar (5800 PSI)
- Weight : 125 kg (275 lbs)