A World of On-Road Solutions
Since 2005, Poclain Hydraulics core technology and advanced innovations have enabled it to diversify the offer and serve on-road vehicles.
Poclain Hydraulics’ goal is to offer on-road vehicles efficient, economical and ecological solutions based on hydraulic technology.
AWD for Truck Addidrive
Addidrive is a genuine alternative to mechanical all-wheel drive which ensures optimum mobility for trucks which need to work in harsh weather conditions and irregular terrain - such as fields, forests and construction sites.
It consists of a hydraulic transmission in addition to the standard mechanical transmission which automatically transfers torque to a non-driven axle, only when a complement of traction is needed.
- Increased uptime thanks to added traction on demand
- Fuel consumption comparable to a standard truck
- Increased payload (> 500 kg) vs. mechanical AWD
- Same ride height as a standard truck
- Driver's peace of mind
- Torque : up to 6 830 Nm per wheel
- Power : max 41 kW per wheel
- Pressure : up to 450 bar